We have included the Green Reliability/Clean Tech Division and have co-hosted a Green Reliability event.
Our new Reliability Blog was introduced this past quarter and we have had positive feedback to postings and wonderful interaction from our readers.
Our new HALT-AFR Calculator has been met with very positive feedback from it's users. This tool can calculate field reliability from HALT results.
Our 3rd annual Reliability Symposium was a big success.. We opened up this year's symposium to include webinar participants. With the economy dictating attendance at seminars, meetings and exhibitions our webinar was in high demand and saved many companies money on their travel budgets. We had participants from all over the world and as far away as China.
COURSES during the summer of 2009. We are offering a Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) Preparation Course in August, and again in October.
SEMINARS during the summer of 2009. SMP Tech "Meet the Experts" Design Forum with the topic of Clean Technology in June.
Product Realization Group (PRG) Lunch and Learn Series in September. Topic: Bringing It Home - Reconsidering Local Manufacturing vs. Offshore.
EVENTS during the summer of 2009.
- Military/Aerospace Forum in San Diego, CA
- Quality & Productivity Research Conference (QPRC), Yorktown Heights, NY
- Applied Reliability Symposium (ARS) in San Diego, CA
- Product Realization Group (PRG) Summer Barbeque in San Jose, CA in July
- Accelerated Stress Test and Reliability Workshop, Jersey City, New Jersey
- "How to Design a Better Test Program"
- "IC Package Size DOE Using Various Environmental Accelerants"
- "Estimating Field Failure Rate from the Results of HALT - The HALT-AFR Calculator".
For more details, please go to ASTR. Email us via our contact form for more information on this event.
- June 3, 2009 - Ops A La Carte exhibited at the Military and Aerospace Forum in San Diego.
- May 26, 2009 - National Semiconductor released a press release highlighted the work that Ops A La Carte performed for them on their new Solar Magic
- May 15, 2009 - Alexander Parkhomovsky (Northern California - Bay Area) and Art Degenholtz (Eastern US - New Jersey) both came on board Ops A La Carte bringing a wealth of new experience to our ranks.
- May 8, 2009 - Ops A La Carte, IEEE Reliability Society and ASQ teamed up and put on a seminar on Green Reliability.
- April 10, 2009 - We held our 3rd annual Reliability Symposium in San Jose
- Mar 20, 2009 - Ops A La Carte added several new Solar, Medical, and Defense companies to our list of customers.
- Mar 1, 2009 - Our completed HALT Calculator is now available for public use.
For more information on news, please visit our News Page or call (408) 654-0499.
Many New Reliability Services & Reliability Seminars added! Click here for details